Facebook Conversion Pixel will track and generates detailed statistics about the user’s journey from a product page to thank you page on your e-store.
Sign into your Facebook Conversion Pixel Account.
With, this Facebook Conversion.You can track below Event in your WooCommercs store:
- Track Page View event on every page
- Track Purchase event on thank you page
Video demo: How Facebook Conversion works
Enable Facebook Conversion Pixel: When you enable So Plugin will add facebook Conventions Pixel Code into your store.
How to get the Facebook Pixel ID
- Click on the Pixels link
- You will find a list with all your pixels and their IDs.
- For more details about the pixel, you can click on the link. If you never used the pixel before you will be asked to set up the pixel. At this point simply add the pixel ID and activate
- You can find your facebook id from here (My pixel id? Click here)
Step 1: Choose your objective: Conversation
Please follow this Guide to setup your Facebook Conversion Pixel.
Step 2: Create Facebook Pixel
Step 3: Please select conversation
Step: 4 Select Pixel here like Purchase
1. Do I need to copy/paste the Facebook Pixel code somewhere?
No, you just have to enter your pixel ID in the dedicated field. The plugin will do the rest for you.
2. How to add the Facebook pixel code on every page of your WordPress site
With the our plugin, you can install the Facebook Pixel code with just a single click. You don’t even need the actual code, just the Pixel ID. Once on your site, the pixel will start to send crucial data to Facebook right away. Paste the Facebook Pixel ID inside the dedicated field in the admin area of the plugin (be careful not to paste the full code of the pixel)
Note: Please follow this Guide to setup your Facebook Conversion Pixel.
3. How to get the Facebook Pixel ID
Click on the Pixels linkYou will find a list with all your pixels and their IDs.
For more details about the pixel, you can click on the link. If you never used the pixel before you will be asked to set up the pixel. At this point simply add the pixel ID click here
4. How to check facebook Pixel is added in website?
Yes you can to test it, install the free Chrome Pixel Helper extension and then visit your site
5. How to test your facebook pixel in WooCommerce website?
You have to follow below step:
Step 1: Install Pixel Helper Chrome extension in your Chrome browser
Step 2: Open your site within Chrome. In the top right corner you will see reports from the Pixel Helper extension:
Step 3: Click on that icon for details about the plugin. This will open a detail report with useful information
Important: Delete page cache. Make sure you are not testing the site with a user role that is excluded because, in this case, the pixel code will not be visible.
False Error: If WooCommerce setup is activated you might see an error about the “AddToCart
Track Different Facebook Event as per below:
- Track Page View Event
2. Track Add To Cart events on the shop page
3. Track Place Order Events
3. Track View Category Event