Here we have described how to set up conversion tracking for your website. Please follow list step or watch demo video
1. Log in to your Google Adwords account. If you do not already have an Adwords account, you’ll need to create one.
2. Select top right corner settings icon and select Conversions under Measurement column.
3. Click on the big blue plus sign and select website as your tracking template.
4. Select Website as the source of the conversion.
5. Create your website conversation
Then do the following :
- Conversion name
- enter any name
- Purchase / Sale
- Use different values for each conversion
- The rest can be as defaulted
Click on Create and continue
6. There are two parts, click on download snippet for both the Global site tag and Event snippet
How to install the New Google AdWords Conversion Tags in GTM