Explore the key features of the plugins
Top browser based page visit counter report – Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
Top 10 ip addresses based page visit counter report
Top referal website based page visit counter report
Top weekly page visit counter report
Top monthly page visit counter report
Share specific page report on social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus
Your ideas can be whelmed with our expertise.
Take A Tour
step-by-step guide and feature introduction of the plugin
Page Visit Counter
Used for front side post and pages counter. After activation of the plugin it will automatically add page counts on the bottom of all pages. So, that all visitors can see page counts for entire site pages. Plugin provides search by page title and searches by page published date facilities. Settings are required for page counter. Plugin provides to select specific post type to include in post /pages counter. Plugin also provides to exclude specific IP/s and specific register user to exude from post/pages counter.
Page Counter Settings
- In these options you can do different setting for page visit counter.
- Short Code: There are two shortcuts that you can use to manually add page view count to any content on admin or post/page template created by your theme or plugin that’s creating its own display content in a page/post.
- Post Type: You can select the post type from the drop-down menu for which post views will be counted. If you leave blank on post type, then all pages or all past type posts will be counted.
- Exclude IPs (Ip Address): Enter the IP addresses which you want to be excluded from post views count.
- Exclude Users: Select users from your project/system to be excluded from post view count.
- Show front view counter: Check the box if you want to display counter view on the front end.
- Choose color for the front end view: select color from color picker to choose the color for display visit pages text on the front side as well as in the shortcode.
Page Visit Counter
In this option, you can see all pages listing within Page ID, Page Title and Total Count. It will display all pages of your site. If you excluded particular post type from page visit counter then also it will display that post type, posts pages on a table but it will not count those pages and “total count” will be “0” for the excluded post type, post pages.
- Search facility: This provides you the extra facility to search pages by title and search page by its crated date.
- Sharing facility: This provides you to share the specific page on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
- Reports: This provides you the specific page vise reports like Top browsers, Top 10 IP address, Top referer, weekly report and Monthly report using chart.
- Admin can see all pages counter in table format from admin site in “Page Visit Counter” option.
- After Activation of plugin it will display page count in all pages at bottom of your site. If you do not want to display or you want to exclude particular post type from page views count then at that time you exclude particular post type in “Post type” setting of page counter.
- If you want that pages visit/hits from Specific IP do not include in page counter then you can add that Specific id to “Exclude IPs (Ip Address)” on setting of page counter and then page request comes from that Specific IP is not included in page visit counter.
- If you want that specific hits/visits of pages comes from register users of your site that is not included in page counter then you can add name of that Specific register user of your site on “Exclude Users” and then page request comes from that Specific register user is not included in page visit counter.