This site, thedotstore.com (hereafter referred to as Dotstore, site, or website), is owned and operated by Multidots Inc (in the future referred to as Dotstore Plugin, we, or company).
If you disagree with these terms, you should leave this website immediately, not use any materials or products available herein, and not subscribe to this service.
1. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Dotstore be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Dotstore or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Our WordPress themes and plugins are released under the GNU Public License version 2.0. We strongly discourage you from offering them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale.
The license key ensures updates from our servers. If you do not activate the license, the plugin will work fine even if you have canceled the subscription.
Each product from our site includes 365 days of support and update validity. This date is calculated from when the order is marked as complete. If you do not have a valid license, you cannot download any of your purchased products.
- An active subscription is required to access the downloads section.
- Each product has an auto-renewal feature through PayPal and Stripe subscriptions to ensure a smooth flow of updates and support.
3. Ownership and Liability
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership of any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of Dotstore. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
User Accounts and Product Licenses are not transferrable.
If you are a contractual developer or a representative of a person, please ask them to purchase the product from us directly. It saves time on both sides when we follow up support tickets.
4. Refund Policy
Dotstore provides digital media (software) that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing our themes, plugins or any custom software which means all sales is final. Once you have our software, you can not “return” the product.
Our refund policy has only one condition- If we fail to solve a bug in our product, we will issue a refund.
Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not guarantee that our products will work in all browsers, nor do we guarantee that our products will be functional with all versions of WordPress. We do not guarantee compatibility with any additional third party plugins, scripts, or applications.
However, you can always check the products on our demo server before purchasing to be sure about the issues. Our contact form is always there to help you.
6. Product Updates
Each individual product purchased from Dotstore includes free updates to customers for 1 year from the date of purchase. We do not guarantee that product updates will always be made and forever, but Dotstore does it’s best to improve each product over time and make sure they will work with the latest version of WordPress. We cannot guarantee that our products will run with older versions of WordPress (3.0 or earlier).
7. Account Termination and Suspension
Dotstore reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user account without notice. This may be due to one or several of the following reasons.
- Abusive behavior and/or excessive negativity towards the Dotstore staff and/or other Dotstore customers.
- Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements, including slander against Dotstore and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing Dotstore products.
- Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts.
- We reasonably believe that your account has been compromised, shared with others, or for other security reasons. All decisions are final, and terminated or suspended accounts will not be reversed.
8. Affiliate Terms and Conditions
By signing up for the DotStore Affiliate Program, you are agreeing to accept this Affiliate Program Agreement and its terms and conditions.
If you sign up on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf.
This Affiliate Program Agreement (“Agreement”) is subject to change without prior notice. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement regularly. Any changes made to this Agreement will not apply retroactively and will not apply to disputes or events occurring before the change is published.
8.1 Promotional Materials
In connection with any marketing efforts you choose to make for our products, please ensure that all promotional materials adhere to the following guidelines:
- Product Reviews: If you do a product review of any of our products, you should make sure that you disclose upfront that you receive a percentage of each sale made. In addition, all endorsements must reflect the honest opinions or experiences of the endorser. Any disclosures must be clear and conspicuous, and not hidden. The most important principle is that an endorsement must represent the endorser’s accurate experience and opinion. In addition, you must follow the following guidance:
- You can’t share your experience with a product if you haven’t tried and/or used it.
- If you were paid to try a product and thought it was terrible, you can’t say it’s terrific.
- You can’t make claims about a product that would require proof you don’t have. For example, you can’t say a product will cure a particular disease if there isn’t scientific evidence to prove that it’s true.
- You cannot provide false claims about the product or related services.
Furthermore, such disclosures must be made frequently and conspicuously. Such disclosures ensure that readers can formulate an informed opinion about the information you provide by understanding the possible influence your material connection with our company might have on your endorsement of our products.
- Linking In Articles: When using our affiliate link in an article, you must disclose the nature of your affiliate links and your material connection with our company. These disclosures must appear on the same page where the links appear, and they must be clear, conspicuous, and require no additional user interaction to read (such as clicking a link, scrolling, or hovering over an element).
According to the FTC: “Putting disclosures in obscure places – for example, buried on an ABOUT US or GENERAL INFO page, behind a poorly labeled hyperlink or in terms of service agreement – isn’t good enough. The average person who visits your site must be able to notice your disclosure, read it, and understand it.” All disclosures should appear in full before or near the affiliate link itself.
Example Article Disclosure: “Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are ‘affiliate links.’ If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.”
- Linking On Social Networks: When using our affiliate links on social networks, you must also clearly disclose the nature of the links and the material connection you have with our company. In the form of social media posts, these disclosures must be part of the affiliate link post.
8.2 Affiliate Tracking and Commissions
- All sales are tracked using visitor IP and/or cookies. While this is the best method available, it is not perfect. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user’s IP does not change or their cookies are not cleared.
Affiliate will include all Website integration tags, tracking pixels, and other tracking codes (“Code”) that we request, including any Code incorporated into the Links and/or Creatives. Affiliate may not alter the Code under any circumstances. If you alter, remove, or disable any Code, you will not be paid for any net revenue that was or could have been attributed to that Code. In the event of a discrepancy in reporting, the Company’s tracking statistics and reports shall be controlled.
- The first affiliate to refer a visitor gets credit for the sale. Multiple affiliates will not be paid for the same sale. Affiliates agree that in the event of a dispute regarding credit or payment, the sole determination of the Company shall be final and binding. If a payment is refunded, then the commission for this payment will be removed from your account.
- Only intentional clicks are allowed in the system. Forcing visitors to click a link, using fake tracking pixels (also known as “cookie stuffing”), or any other means to register unsuspecting visitors in the system is strictly prohibited. Accounts using such methods will be terminated without warning, and all revenues will be forfeited.
This includes but is not limited to the use of Auto-Hit or Auto-Surf programs, displaying affiliate tracking URLs within an iframe or image src, automatic pop-ups or automatic redirects to affiliate URLS without action by the visitor, or any other method meant to automatically track visitor in the affiliate system without an intentional click from an interested buyer.
Suppose the Company believes that the Affiliate has fraudulently added registrations by non-approved methods (as solely determined by the Company in its judgment). In that case, the Affiliate agrees the payout for all such fraudulent leads will be forfeited.
- You must request a payout. The minimum payout threshold is $500 or 5 referrals. Payments are only made through PayPal. Therefore, you must have a valid PayPal email address assigned to your account to receive payment.
- The company shall pay Affiliate the agreed-upon percentage of Net Revenue from customers. Company shall have the right at any time in its sole discretion to alter the percentage of Net Revenue paid to Affiliates (including the payment of commissions upon renewal) upon the provision of ten days’ prior notice. Net Revenue means the gross revenues received by the Company due to the Affiliate’s actions, less taxes, refunds, rebates, and any discounts given.
- If you disagree with any compensation paid within any month, you agree to notify the Company within sixty days of payment. Otherwise, you agree that any claims for underpayment for such month shall be waived. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
8.4 Account Termination
- If we suspect you are engaged in fraud, your account may be terminated without notice. Affiliates with their accounts terminated are not eligible to become affiliates after that.
Accounts that refer customers using misleading or falsified information will be terminated. Lying to a potential customer to persuade them to purchase our products is strictly forbidden. Using illegal means of promotion, including (but not limited to) email SPAM, is strictly prohibited. Accounts found to be promoting our products using methods that break the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 will be immediately terminated and removed from the system.
- Only one person may use an account, and each person may only create one account for themselves. Creating multiple accounts is not allowed. Affiliates with multiple accounts will be terminated.
- Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any prior notice, to terminate your access to the Service for any or no reason, including your breach of this Agreement or a violation of the rights of another or the law.
8.5 FTC Compliance
The Federal Trade Commission requires that affiliates disclose to their readers when they endorse a product and have a “material connection” to the seller of that product. These rules apply to any online review, article, or endorsement that includes our affiliate link and encourages visitors to purchase our product. Disclosures are not required for links that are advertisements (such as banner ads in your blog’s sidebar).
Every time you link to thedotstore.com in an article using your affiliate link, you must disclose the nature of your relationship with our company. Furthermore, such disclosures must be made frequently and conspicuously. Such disclosures ensure that readers can formulate an informed opinion about the information you provide by understanding the possible influence your material connection with our company might have on your endorsement of our products. Those Affiliates who do not comply with the FTC guidelines will be subject to account termination and commission reversal.
8.6 Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Affiliate and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings, or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended or modified only in writing, agreed to, and signed by authorized representatives of both parties.
Effective 24 November 2023