Explore the key features of the plugins
Advanced Discount Conditions
For price, weight and quantity: using various operators such as >, < and in between.
Precise Discount for any order
Increase store conversion rate up to 50% by offering a discount for any order.
Create unlimited bulk discount rules on the entire store/categories/products/attributes and order total.
Create any type of percentage based discounts. you can set product price and cart total based percentage discounts.
Fixed cost discount
Create unlimited fixed cost discount offer on product / Category / user role / country.
A plugin is fully compatible with WordPress 4.0.x and WooCommerce 3.0.x version.
Condition Available to Create Shipping Methods
The following table provides a summary of all shipping conditions available in flat rate shipping plugin
- Variable Product
- Customer specific
- Customer based Role
- Cart Sub-total
- Shiping Class
- Enable or expire on a specific date
- Less than (<=)
- Greater than (>=)
- Between (0-10)
Trusted By Over 20,000+ WooCommerce Businesses and Online Shops owner
Take A Tour
step-by-step guide and feature introduction of the plugin
Conditional Bulk Discount
Create any type of WooCommerce conditional bulk discounts. You can set a bulk discount on categories, simple products, variable product, attributes, Tags, cart weight and an entire store. You can create a bulk discount on cart total.Here are some examples
- Buy 10 quantity of any products in the store, get a 10% discount
- Buy any 6 quantity from Category A, get a 10% discount
- Buy 5 quantity of Product A and get a 10% discount
Product Category based discounts
Using this feature you can set special a discount offer on the selected product category. You can create condition rules. Here are some examples.
- 10% discount on Category A and B
- 5% discount on Category C, when any product is purchased from Category C
- Buy any item from shoe category, get $10 discount
Product Specific Discount (Simple & variable)
Using this feature you can set a percentage or fixed discount for specific products. It’ll be displayed only when the cart contains this product. You can set this offer on the most popular product. Set discount on simple and variable product. Here are some examples
- Get 20% discount on T-Shirts
- Get a 15% discount for Product shoe, watch and belt
- Buy 2 qty or more Shoes – get a $20 discount each.
- Get a 30% discount for Green color, T-shirt only
User role based discounts
Default WordPress provied user roles features. You can create a different customer group. Example: Top rated customer, Wholesale customers, VIP customer and more.
So you can offer a user role based discount in your WooCommerce store. Here are some examples
- Top rated customers get a 10% discount in Category X
- Wholesale customers get a 20% discount in Category B
- VIP Customers get a 25% discount on Category A
- Exclusive 40% off on all Mobile products – Only for Subscribed Users
Customer specific discounts
Using this feature you can set a discount offer for specific customer. A owner can create a special offer for a specific customer like “Josh,Jennifer Black ”.Here are some examples
- Customer Jennifer Black, Get 33% discount on product A
- Customer Josh, Get 20% discount on product category B
- Lima gets 20% when he orders above $1000
- $100 discount for Tom when he purchases Product D
Product Tags Based Discount
Using this feature you can offer a discount for specific products tags. Example: T-shirt product Tag = “printed t-shirt”, Shoe Product Tag = “Leather shoes” Here are some examples
- Get 10% discount on product Tag =”printed t-shirt”
- Get 20% discount on product Tag =”Leather shoes”
For example, you can create “Tag-based shipping” for $10. This method should be visible when the cart has any product having “Tag1” tag.
Conditional discounts based on cart
Allow, you can create multiple conditional discount rules for cart subtotal amount. There are multiple conditions(like =, !=, <, <=, >, >=) for this parameter. You can create offers based on the total order value.Here are some examples:
- Buy $500 worth product and Get 10% discount
- Get 5% discount if total is above $100, 10% if the total is above $300, 15% if the total is above $600
- If cart has products from Categories A, those items get 20% discount
Conditional discounts based on total cart quantity
Allows you to create conditional discount on total cart quantity. There are multiple conditions (like =, !=, <, <=, >, >=) available for this parameter.You can create offers based on the total quantity. Here are some examples:
- 15% discount in the total cart quantities
- Buy $100 worth product from and Get 10% discount
- Buy 10 quantities, get 10%
- Buy 5 to 10 quantities, get 20%
- Buy 11 to 20 quantities, get 25%
Conditional discounts based on total cart’s weight
You can configure a discount on total cart’s weight in Woocommerce. You can set weight in LBS, KG. Here are some examples:
- If total cart weight equals 50 kg then give 10% discount
- If total cart weight equals 500 lbs then give 20% discount
- If total cart weight below 500 lbs then give 10% discount
- 15% discount in the total cart weight = 100kg
Shipping Class based discount
Shipping classes can be used to group products of similar type of product. All shipping classes which are already used for the product. It displays all shipping classes list in the plugin setting. Now you can apply additional discount by shipping class.
For example, Store owner can apply a discount to one shipping class for products currently in a cart
- Give 10% discount only for “large” shipping class
- Give 20% Discount only for “Extar large” shipping class
Payment Gateway based discount
Each payment getway will cost you money to accept payment through a specific payment gateway, Store owner may wish to give discount for using a preferred payment gateway. Like If customer place order PayPal then he get 10% discount. Here are some examples:
- Who place order by Paypal payment & Get 10% discount
- Who place order by Stripe payment method then Get 5% discount
- Who place order by Credit cards payment method then Get 10% discount
Shipping method based discount
Allow to offer discount on WooCommerce flat rate shipping method. All default shipping method available in dropdown list. So you can easily set discount on shipping method.
- If customer select flat rate shipping method, Give 10% discount
- If customer select local pickup shipping method, Give 15% discount
- If customer select local free shipping method, Give 20% discount,
Discount based on Country, State and Zipcode
Using this feature you can apply discount rule for a country, state(s) or Zipcode(s). With this option you can offer discount for international customer in your store
- US customer get 10% discount
- Alaska state customer get 15% discount
- Alaska state zip code 99501, Get 20% discount
- EU zone customer, Get 20% discount