Explore the key features of the plugins
More Than 16 Condition fees Rules
Have complete control over the additional fees and condition fees rules based on multiple parameters (e.g. cart total, quantity, country, weight, product)
Advanced WooCommerce Conditional Rules
Have complete control over the shipping methods and create shipping rules based on multiple parameters (e.g. cart total, quantity, country, weight)
Schedule Fees for Particular Time Period
As the site owner, you can decide for which period you want to enable extra fees. You can also disable specific extra fees for specific period.
Charge Fees by Fixed Amount OR Percentage
As the site owner can decide extra fees will charge as fixed amount($5) or percentage(%5). You can also switch condition as per your requirement for WooCommerce fees.
Set Multiple Conditions for Extra Fees
As the site owner want to set multiple condition like if product purchase from USA and product quantity more than 5 then charge extra fees.
Set Discount on Specific Condition
As the site owner want to give discount on specific condition like if customer purchase 20 qty and above of particular product then give $50 discount on the order.
Charge Flexible Extra Fees
The store owner can select one option to charge fixed amount as fee for certain percentage of the cart subtotal
A plugin is fully compatible with WordPress 4.0.x and WooCommerce 3.0.x Version.
100% Compatible with WPML
Plugin is tested by WPML team and is fully compatible with WPML Multilingual Plugin, you can easily translate your website content to any language.
Leverage to create Additional fees
The following table provides a summary of all product fees conditions rules available in plugin
- User Role
- Cart total
- Shiping Class
- Enable or expire on a specific date
- Less than (<=)
- Greater than (>=)
- Between (0-10)
Trusted By Over 20,000+ WooCommerce Businesses and Online Shops owner
Take A Tour
step-by-step guide and feature introduction of the plugin
Charge Flexible Extra Fees
- You can charge fixed amount as fee or a certain percentage of the cart subtotal
- Dynamic extra fees can be charged based on total product quantity in cart
- You can choose how quantity should be calculated: Calculate for certain products only (based on product-based conditions configured) OR Calculate for the whole cart
- For each additional quantity in cart, you can set extra fee to charge. (e.g. if user has added 3 quantities in cart and you have set extra fee=$10 and fee for additional quantity=$5, then total extra fee=$10+$5+$5=$20 will be charged)
Conditional fee Based on Geographic Area (location)
Using this feature you can apply conditional fee rule for the geographic area. Like Country, State, Postcode, Zone.
- Add a conditional fee for the UK.
- Add a conditional fee for California and zip code = 90001
- Add a conditional fee for Eurozone countries.
E.g. If you want to charge extra fees to customers who want to ship to the Alaska state of USA, you can add $20 as a woocommerce conditional fee.
Conditional fee for a Specific user/ user role
Using this feature you can apply conditional fee rule for specific user/ user role
- Add a conditional fee for publisher user role.
- Add a conditional fee for specific user like “Michael”
E.g. If you want to charge extra fees to all customers who have basic customer role and who are not Admin or Vendor or Premium customer, you can add $10 as a WooCcommerce conditional fee. for Customer role only.
Conditional fee Based on Product
Using this feature you can apply conditional fee rule for product specific. Like Categories, Product and tags
- Add a conditional fee for specific “Music Category”
- Add a conditional fee for specific “Happy Ninja Product”
- Add a conditional fee for specific “TCB 101 Product Tag”
E.g. If you want to charge extra fees for all products which are in the Shoe category, you can add $15 as a conditional fee for Shoe category. In the same manner, you can charge extra fees for a particular products or all product with a specific tag as well.
Conditional fee Based on Cart
Using this feature you can apply conditional fee rule based on cart subtotal*, total weight of products or total quantity of products in cart
- Add a conditional fee based on total cart subtotal = $500
- Add a conditional fee based on total cart weight = 200 lbs
- Add a conditional fee based on total cart quantity = 20 qty
E.g. If you want to charge $20 when customer adds 1 to 9 pieces of product in cart, and $5 when he adds 10 or more pieces, you can create 2 rules to configure this type of arrangement.
E.g. You can charge extra $10 on all those products which have “Fast shipping” shipping class configured.
*You can have the plugin consider cart subtotal before discount or after discount – there are 2 different parameters available to achieve this.
Conditional fee Based on Payment Method
Using this feature you can apply conditional fee rule for payment method specific. Like Paypal, Stripe and Braintree payment.
- Add a conditional fee for specific “PayPal”
- Add a conditional fee for specific “Stripe Payment”
- Add a conditional fee for specific “Brain-tree payment Method”
E.g. If you want to charge extra fees for payment method. If customer selectPayPall payment then charges $20 extra fees for paypal payment method. If customer select Stipe payment then charge $30 extra fees for stripe payment method.
Conditional fee Based on Shipping Method
Using this feature you can apply conditional fee rule for shipping method specific. Like flat rate, free shipping, local pickup and custom shipping method
- Add a conditional fee for specific “Flat rate”
- Add a conditional fee for specific “Free Shipping”
- Add a conditional fee for specific “Local Pickup”
- Add a conditional fee for specific “Custom Shipping Method”
E.g. If you want to charge extra fees for specific WooCommerce Conditional Shipping method. If customer select flat rate shipping method then charge $25 extra fees for flat rate shipping method.