WooCommerce isn’t only the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin – it’s also the most popular eCommerce platform today, powering the majority of the eCommerce sites worldwide. Started in 2011, WooCommerce has quickly turned into the first step that people take while stepping into the world of eCommerce. It is a versatile, open-source eCommerce solution based on WordPress. You can get started quickly and develop the online store you want, whether you’re starting a business, bringing an existing physical store online, or designing sites for clients. The best part about WooCommerce is that running an online store doesn’t require you to be a tech whiz.
The figures show that WooCommerce as the core plugin is a powerful tool, but it can’t accomplish everything: You’ll need extensions and add-ons to get the most out of WooCommerce. For obvious reasons, the majority of WooCommerce plugins and extensions are expensive. The good news is that not every WooCommerce plugin has to be pricey — there’s a large variety of free ones out there as well. These free WooCommerce extensions, add-ons, and plugins are designed to help you improve your eCommerce site and make it more profitable.
Stripe is a WooCommerce plugin that allows you to accept payments directly on your website using Stripe’s API. Stripe is a simple payment processing service that helps you to take payments online. When you use Stripe, you’ll be able to accept all major credit cards and even Bitcoin directly on your website. There are no setup fees, monthly fees, or hidden costs with Stripe: you are only charged when you make money. Every week, earnings are deposited into your bank account.
- All major debit and credit cards, as well as local payment options, are accepted.
- Your users will be able to input their payment information fast and correctly at checkout with the help of Stripe Elements!
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, and the Payment Request API are all supported, allowing a quick checkout.
- With Stripe Radar and 3D Secure, you can better detect and prevent fraud.
- From your WooCommerce dashboard, you can gather authorizations and process refunds.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to set up recurring payments using a variety of payment options.
Do you want to limit the number of orders a user may place in your WooCommerce store based on their user role? You can define a minimum order amount depending on WordPress User Roles with the ELEX Minimum Order Amount for the WooCommerce plugin. In your WordPress site, you may establish a minimum and maximum amount range for each user role. You can also define a custom warning message to inform users of the quantity restriction.
- Set amount restrictions depending on WordPress User Roles
- Send a warning text message to customers to inform them of the total order amount restriction.
- Toggle between enabling and disabling desired amount constraints.
When it comes to shipping options, the WooCommerce Flat Rate Shipping Plugin is the most versatile and powerful. Multiple flat rate shipping methods can be created based on conditions such as a product type, product’s category, product’s tag, and a user’s shipping preferences.
- Increasing the number of shipping options will result in more sales for your business.
- Have your shipping costs tracked and optimized
- Reduced abandonment rates for shopping carts
There are a variety of discount rules available in Discount Rules for WooCommerce that allow you to set any type of discount for your items. Reduce the price of specific products based on the number of items in your cart, and offer a percentage or fixed value discount, or a discount on your entire transaction. It’s possible to specify discounts for specific products and product variations, as well as overall discounts. In the pro edition, you can additionally establish discounts based on categories, attributes, customers, and user roles.
- WooCommerce Store-wide global discount depending on the percentage
- Percentage discount based on quantity range
- Discounts dependent on the cart amount
- Discounts dependent on order value
- Discount dependent on the number of products
- Select products are exempt from the discount criteria.
- Discounts based on the date of purchase
- On product pages, provide a discount table.
This plugin will allow the customer to choose an order delivery date and time on the checkout page. The delivery date and time will be visible to the site administrator on the orders page. From the plugin’s admin dashboard, you can set which days should be made available for delivery, in addition to setting a Minimum Delivery time and Number of dates to choose from.
- Ability to allow the customer to select Delivery date & time on the checkout page for the orders.
- Minimum required time for delivery can be set in hours.
- You can set the delivery date and time fields mandatory on the checkout page.
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders to be placed per day.
- Admin can create timeslots for delivery days.
- Customers can choose “As Soon As Possible” deliveries.
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders to be placed per timeslot too.
- The first available delivery date & time will be auto-populated in the delivery date and time fields respectively on the checkout page.
Just this one plugin can accomplish all the work of all of those WooCommerce plugins, plus more! You may fully customize your site’s functionality using Booster, which comes with more than 110 features. Booster simplifies customization for everyone by eliminating the need for coding and providing simple setup options. You can choose to enable the features you wish to use; Booster for WooCommerce won’t overburden your site with unnecessary functions.
- Add currencies and currency exchange rates, bulk convert prices, adjust pricing based on user role, and more using Prices & Currencies.
- You can alter the button that adds items to your shopping basket, and you can create a custom label for free items, among other things.
- It is possible to add booking items, create a cross-sell system, enable crowdfunding, and more.
- Create unique coupons, edit checkout fields, and more with Cart & Checkout!
- Add custom payment gateways, collect fees for select gateways, configure separate payment gateways based on currency or country, and more.
- In the Emails & Misc tab, you may make a variety of backend tweaks and add custom emails.
- PDF invoicing is enabled.
- Add minimum order requirements, create shipping calculators, and select multiple shipping options according to conditions. Plus much more!
The ELEX WooCommerce Name Your Price plugin allows you to accept donations, bills, or the price chosen by customers to pay on your store based on the payment rules set by you. In addition, by allowing customers to choose their prices, you can better understand the market and how much people are prepared to pay for your products. The flexible pricing model takes payments by imposing or advising a minimum price that clients must pay for your store to be profitable. As a result, it also serves as a platform for virtual bargaining.
- Allow clients to specify a price at which they want to buy the products.
- Set a minimum purchase price to avoid making any cost-free transactions.
- Set the minimum price for products.
- Set a different minimum price for different types of products.
- Create an appropriate title and description for customers to enter their prices.
- To enter a cost by customers, hide the original price.
Any type of file can be attached to the product description page with the Product Attachment for WooCommerce Plugin. There is a dedicated tab for product attachments that is automatically created by the plugin. Using the dedicated attachment tab, customers can quickly and easily download the files that they need. With the help of this plugin attachments, such as product assembly instructions or videos, are made available to customers before they purchase the product(s).
- Improve the product and category pages by adding valuable information.
- Any type of file can be attached.
- Make a lasting impression on customers with custom icons
- Provide access to documents in customer accounts and emails
- Limit the visibility of certain files
- You can include any file type as an attachment to your emails.
Shipping costs can be calculated based on weight and cart total with WooCommerce’s Flexible Shipping plugin. For larger orders, you can also add handling or insurance expenses, as well as a COD option at a higher charge. As a result, you have a lot of control over how shipping works at your site, as you can set an unlimited number of delivery methods and rules.
- There are no restrictions on shipment methods or cost calculation rules.
- Your shipment methods include the option of adding titles and descriptions
- The cost of shipping is determined by the total amount in your cart and the weight of your package
- Use minimum and maximum cart total and weight values to determine shipping costs
- Add the costs of two separate rules, such as one based on cart totals and the other based on weight, at the same time
- Override of free shipping policy based on rules
- Choose whether or not logged-in users see the shipping methods.
WooCommerce Abandoned Cart plugin works in the background, sending email notifications to your customers, reminding them about their WooCommerce abandoned orders. WooCommerce Abandoned Cart plugin allows you to recover orders that were just a step away from closing.
- Recover your customer`s WooCommerce abandoned cart in a single click.
- Identify the WooCommerce Abandoned Orders information, including the products that were abandoned.
- The plugin now captures WooCommerce abandoned guest carts. A guest user’s cart will be captured on the Checkout page if it is abandoned after entering the email address.
- Create unlimited WooCommerce abandoned cart email templates to be sent at intervals that you set – Intervals start from 1 hour after the cart is abandoned.
- Add custom variables like Customer First Name, Customer Last name, Customer full name, Cart Link & Product Cart Information in the email template.
ShopEngine is a free WooCommerce (with a Pro version with additional features) plugin that provides the ultimate solution for your WooCommerce pages. With this plugin, you can easily build and customize WooCommerce pages with easy drag-and-drop functionality. In ShopEngine, you will get 12+ modules and 62+ widgets for page customization. Besides, you will also get lots of free templates and layouts for your WooCommerce pages. Its advanced modules and widgets will give your site a professional appearance. In addition, you will get unlimited customization options that make ShopEngine a must-have WooCommerce plugin to turn your site into an e-commerce store!
- You can add a partial payment option to facilitate the payment system of your customers.
- Making the checkout system easier is possible with ShopEngine quick checkout module.
- You can boost your conversion rate by adding preorder and back-order systems.
- You can give sales updates to your customers through sales notifications.
- Color & size variations can be added to the products with the variation swatches module.
- You can let your customers compare different products using the product comparison feature.
- Showing multiple currencies for your products is possible with ShopEngine.
- You can add a count-down timer for your sale & special discount periods.
Every shopper wants to receive their ordered products on a specific day. It’s a matter of convenience. The ELEX WooCommerce Choose Your Delivery Date plugin allows customers to select a delivery date at the time of checkout. Allowing customers to pick the most convenient delivery date will encourage them to return to your store to buy their favorite products, and this will help you reclaim lost customers. Customers who need to send gifts to loved ones or have things delivered on a specified date will undoubtedly choose your store. So, increase your sales even more by allowing clients to select a delivery date that suits them.
- Customers can select a preferred delivery date.
- Prevent a specific number of days from being selected as the delivery date.
- Disallow clients from choosing delivery dates during the holidays by setting your system to prevent this option.
- Add Notes for Shoppers
When it comes to online shopping, the wishlist is one of the most effective and widely used tools in the industry. It allows users to save their favorite things, find them fast, and buy them later. The wishlist can be shared with family and friends so they can purchase one of the things from the list. When someone shares a wishlist, you’ll be able to build customer loyalty, encourage them to make a purchase, and attract new consumers all at the same time!
- Choose a page to display your wishlist on.
- When a product is in the Wishlist, the ‘Remove from wishlist’ button appears.
- Display the ‘Add to wishlist’ option on the Shop page as well.
- Customize the columns that appear in the wishlist table.
- Users can add products in different colors or sizes, and these data will be saved in their wishlist.
When it comes to adding live chat to your website, the WSChat-ELEX WordPress Live Chat Plugin is a lightweight, yet powerful plugin that enables you to do just that. Customer service via live chat will give you an edge over your competitors by fostering a cordial and comfortable interaction with clients. For a company’s success, it’s critical to establish a relationship with its customers.
- Add a Live Chat Widget to Your WooCommerce website
- Both clients and agents can attach and send files to each other using the plugin.
- Display your availability to let your consumers know if you’re online or not.
- Set up an Auto Reply Message
- The history of chats is unlimited.
- When a new message from a customer arrives, set a sound notification for agents.
- Live Chat Widget can be customized.
RafflingPress is one of the most popular giveaways and contests WooCommerce extensions. This is a must-have plugin for growing your email list by enhancing brand engagement. Create various contests for distinct social actions, such as sharing content or watching a video or signing up for an email newsletter, and so on. The possibilities are endless. RafflePress also includes a drag-and-drop editor. The freebies are mostly to attract attention. It is compatible with a variety of email marketing services and social networking sites.
- Templates for Viral Giveaways
- Fraud Protection
- Fraud Protection
- Integrations with Social Media for Viral Sharing
- Retargeting and tracking
When you link your WooCommerce store to Mailchimp, you gain access to capabilities that can assist you in increasing revenue and driving conversion. The all-in-one platform from Mailchimp makes it simple to create and execute results-driven multi-channel marketing campaigns. Mailchimp’s capabilities not only help you boost site traffic, but their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features also allow you to start creating better relationships with your clients by sending them information that they care about.
- Synchronize audience and purchase data with each other
- Showcase Recommendations for Products
- Boost your earnings potential
- Boost your website’s traffic and encourage repeat purchases.
- Learn what works so you can make your efforts more effective.
This brings us to the end of our list of the best free WooCommerce plugins. We hope you found some of the free WooCommerce plugins useful for your eCommerce business. Let us know your favorite free WooCommerce plugin in the comments section below.