eCommerce stores have significant competition in the field due to the ease with which one can start and operate them. However, it has also enhanced the need for all store owners to adopt different methods to make their stores stand out from the competition. Only then will the store be substantially noticeable to the buyers. Hello
Dynamic pricing and discount rules are some essential tactics that have the power to drive a large audience to your WooCommerce store. As the name suggests, the plugin lets you set adjustable pricing for products in your store according to their demand, popularity, and other factors. Doing this can help increase the profit you generate from selling those products.
However, every major eCommerce platform currently supports various dynamic pricing plugins. Most of these are similar functions and quality in a broader sense, but their performance varies. Therefore, to find the right plugin for your WooCommerce store, it is essential to analyze specific factors to determine which plugins are the most effective.
Top 3 Dynamic Pricing Plugins for WooCommerce
In this article, we will look at a few such plugins available in the market –
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount Rules Plugin by The DotStore
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount Rules is a plugin developed by The DotStore. It helps offer customized discounts and pricing to your customers quickly, with the help of a user-friendly interface. The plugin has various features, including advanced discount conditions, diverse scenarios, fixed cost discounts for your entire cart, a percentage discount, bulk discount, and several discount rules for your WooCommerce store.
The plugin lets you easily manage and set up the functions. It includes:
- A storewide global discount
- Location-based discount
- Product-specific discount
- Category-based discount
- User role-based discount
- Coupon-activated discounts
- Payment gateway-based discounts and much more!
The plugin also runs on WordPress and WooCommerce and has frequent upgrades, making it highly user-friendly.
This DotStore plugin is free, with limited functionalities and a premium version that provides you access to all of its interesting features. Therefore, depending on your store’s requirements, you can decide which type you should choose. Using this plugin to set dynamic pricing in your WooCommerce store can help drive sales. It can also significantly boost your conversion rate.
Discount Rules for WooCommerce Pro
This plugin is similar to DotStore’s since it is used for creating varied prices and discounts. The Discount Rules for WooCommerce Pro is a discounting plugin developed by Flycart, and it offers you bulk deals, cart discounts, special offers, user role-based discounts, and other rules. They have an easy installation and a user-friendly interface that can effectively implement and achieve your store’s discount strategy.
Whether it is tiered discounts, fixed cost discounts, buy one get one free offer, or coupon-activated discounts, Discount Rules for WooCommerce Pro has it all! It also provides:
- Options to offer free products after exceeding a specified order amount
- Discounts for customers with specific domains
- Applying multiple discount rules in a purchase
Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce
The Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce, developed by AlgolPlus, is also a popular dynamic pricing plugin for WooCommerce. As the store owner, it allows you to set discount rules and configure amounts according to their convenience. What sets it apart from the other two plugins in the same category is that it allows you to design bulk tables with a customizer since it supports bulk pricing.
This plugin has many functionalities and enables filtering cart items by products, categories, tags, or custom fields. It also allows you to apply cart discounts and fees and validates conditions for cart items and user roles. Moreover, it has a customizable and easy-to-use interface that simplifies enabling it on your WooCommerce store.
Now, we have looked at all the specifications and USPs of the three main, reliable dynamic pricing plugins for WooCommerce. Here is a comparative analysis of these plugins to help you pick the right one for your WooCommerce store.
How to Choose the Right Dynamic Pricing Plugin for WooCommerce
Choosing the best plugin for your WooCommerce store requires you to consider the best features of the plugin, their compatibility, user-friendliness, speed, and capacity. You need to compare each of these plugins’ functionality to fully understand which would be the best option for your store.
Here are the best parameters for plugin comparison –
- Even though the features of a lot of dynamic pricing plugins for WooCommerce are similar, some plugins have more advanced features than others. The DotStore’s WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount Rules plugin has a long list of features. It lets users set different conditions, including advanced discount conditions to earn revenue in diverse scenarios with ease, fixed cost discount to offer a static discount on products, percentage of discounts, conditional bulk discount to set custom conditions for a bulk discount on products, storewide global discounts for products across the globe on new launches or festival sales, location-based discounts according to country, state, zip codes or specific zones, and product specific discount, and dozens of other useful features. Additionally, the plugin lets you enable multiple WooCommerce discount rules simultaneously to simplify the shopping process for your customers.
- On the other hand, the Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO plugin also offers a wide range of diverse features. However, it is equally functional and effective in your WooCommerce store. It provides a variety of discount types, including storewide global discounts, percentage-based, category-wide discounts, user role-based discounts, buys one get one free offer, the free product above order total off specific amount, conditional discount, discount for product variation, product attributes-based discount, delivery address based, first order discounts, and many more.
- Compared to the features of the above two plugins, the Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce plugin has a limited number of features. It supports role-based pricing discounts, bulk discounts, category level discounts, product-specific discounts, and specific day discounts to its customers. Its pricing rule options also let you enable filters and validate conditions for cart items, user roles, or dates.
- DotStore’s plugin is incredibly user-friendly and has consistent upgrades to ensure users access more advanced features. Compared to the other two plugins, this one has self-explanatory settings that offer intuitive performance and ease of use for the customers. This plugin also has a 99% customer satisfaction rate vouching for user-friendliness.
- Similarly, the Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO make it easy to offer dynamic and pricing discounts on your WooCommerce store. Customers can easily configure alerts and settings with its exclusively conversion-focused features and exclude specific products from sales.
- The Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce plugin has an easy-to-use interface that enables you to show or hide original prices. It also allows you to hide the ‘On sale’ badge and bulk discount table and add shortcodes to display discounted products on a separate page.
Speed and Capacity
- With over 3,345 active premium customers, DotStore’s WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount Rules plugin are speedy. Moreover, it does not hinder your WooCommerce store’s speed and performance. Many store owners have appreciated its efficiency and speed.
- On the other hand, the Discount Rules for WooCommerce PRO plugin also offers speedy services, which makes it a reliable option for store owners. However, users may face a few bugs, which are common in plugins. The support staff promptly resolves any issues that you may face.
- The capacity of the Advanced Dynamic Pricing for the WooCommerce plugin is limited. Several plugin users have reported that their websites suffered multiple crashes and page breaks after installation. It is also considerably slower than the other two plugins and may not necessarily be able to handle high-functioning WooCommerce stores with significant traffic.
Which Plugin Can Be the Best for You?
After thoroughly analyzing the above parameters, choosing one of the plugins mentioned above may have become easy. Although DotStore’s WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discount Rules plugin excels in every parameter, as a store owner, you need to compare the products by yourself and make an objective decision. After all, choosing the right plugin can make or break your WooCommerce store.